Padini Holdings Berhad
Birmingham School of Commerce
Waltham forest International College
MBA INTENDED FOR EXECUTIVES
Economic Analysis & Management Task 1 & 2
Padini Holdings Berhad Financial Assertion Analysis
Lecturer: Dr . Harwindar Singh
Teacher: Francis Asirvatham
Name: Scholar ID:
Sara Yeap Th'eng Th'eng 0008VMVM0112
Intake: January 2012
Date of Submission: 3 November 2012 Total Word Count: Task 1: 2, 502
Project 2: one particular, 581
Padini Holdings Berhad as the leading local apparel brand in Malaysia is definitely generating up growth in revenue and rapidly growing globally. With foreign brands penetrated in Malaysia's apparel market, Padini managed to strongly open twelve new shops in year 2012. This kind of report has highlighted remarkable events through the previous economical results depending on their profits and budget statement. Padini's financial steadiness has been in comparison to its direct rivalry, VOIR as the two focused in apparel sector as a Group where VOIR's previous 5 years financial transactions were carefully evaluated with regards to profitability, performance, liquidity, expense capability and financial gearing ratio. Via all these findings, it is confirmed that Padini will be growing unwavering and expected a continuous 5-year traditional peak valuation of 11x of per earnings percentage. It is most likely feasible with its intense expansion in Indonesia marketplace and started to emerge as being a strong competition against Indonesia's GDP. Furthermore, this record further discussed its internal and external factors which in turn most likely influence the positive financial results via the SWOT and Potter your five forces unit whereby adjustments of personal view in Malaysia's program especially impacting single-tier taxation further elevated their income bed. Besides that, on the web retail businesses posed being a threat with lower operating cost which in turn resulted reduced buying selling price. Prominently, the important thing person who forced Padini to today's success were discussed as well and this report ends with a demanding suggestion to advise their stakeholders to carry on to invest into this successful organization which stays strongly to the corporate governance.
Stand of Items
1 . 0 Purpose of Assignment4
2 . zero Background of Padini Holdings4
2 . 1 Board of Directors7
2 . 2 Padini's Porter a few Forces (P5F)9
2 . several Padini's SWOT Analysis10
three or more. 0 Managing Methodology11
three or more. 1 Economic Statement Analysis12
4. 0 Management decisions & influence on corporate performances14
5. 0 Summary of Passing Trends15
6. 0 Detailed Monetary Analysis16
six. 1Liquidity Ratio16
6. a couple of Investment Ratio17
6. a few Efficiency Ratio18
6. four Profitability Ratio19
6. a few Gearing Ratio21
7. 0 Conclusion and recommendation22
almost 8. 0 References23
9. 0 Appendix25
Appendix 1 Padini Brands25
Appendix 2 Income Forecast26
Appendix 3 Consolidated statement of economic Position27
Appendix 4: Monetary Highlights intended for 5 12 months Trend (Revenue/PBT/Net Asset and Net Property Per Share, Sen )28
Appendix 5, Padini Coalition Berhad29
Appendix 6, REALISER Holdings Berhad32
1 . 0 Purpose of Job
This assignment facilitates in-depth understanding after reviewing economical annual reviews and to examine it in general on how a business sustain, deal with, and returning its profits to appropriate parties. In this report, Padini Holdings Berhad was chosen due to the outnumbered local and foreign clothes brands presences in Malaysia's market. Being a local apparel brand, how and what Padini do to sustain and withstand its direct and indirect competitors had been discussed. With similar principles and budget range, Padini's shows would be examined against VOIR's as both are apparel industry driven. installment payments on your 0 History of Padini Holdings
Padini is one of the the majority of successful and astonishing Malaysia's brand in apparel industry with its...
References: 1 . Accountingtools. com (2010)В What is a rollingВ budget? - Questions & Answers - AccountingTools. [online] Sold at: http://www.accountingtools.com/questions-and-answers/what-is-a-rolling-budget.html [Accessed: a couple of Nov 2012].
2 . Al-Malkawi, H. ou al. (2010) Dividend Coverage: A Review of Theories and Scientific Evidence. EuroJournals, 1451 (9), p. 171-193. Available at: http://www.eurojournals.com/ibba_9_14.pdf.
3. Banovic, D. (2005)В Evolution and Crticial Evaluation of Current Budgeting Practices. [online] Available at: http://www.cek.ef.uni-lj.si/magister/banovic2695.pdf [Accessed: 2 November 2012].
some. Blog. tatumllc. com (2011)В Fixed Budget vs . Rolling Finances: Which Is Better? | Tatumllc. [online] Available at: http://blog.tatumllc.com/?p=380 [Accessed: 2 Nov 2012].
5. Business-case-analysis. com (2012)В The Meaning of Budget, Spending budget, and Other Budgeting Terms. [online] Available at: http://www.business-case-analysis.com/budget.html#variance859 [Accessed: 2 November 2012].
6th. Chen, S i9000. S., E. W. Ho, C. Farrenheit. Lee and G. They would. H. Yeo, 2000, Investment Opportunity, Totally free Cash Flow and Market Reaction to International Joint Venture, Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 24: 1747-1765
eight. DAVID, I actually. (2010)В Dividend Plan Decisions. [online] Available at: http://www.fisher.osu.edu/fin/faculty/Ben-David/articles/20100602_dividends_chapter.pdf [Accessed: 2 Nov 2012].
on the lookout for. Ehow. com (2010)В How Do Dividends Affect Stock Cost? | eHow. com. [online] Available at: http://www.ehow.com/about_6570281_do-dividends-affect-stock-price_.html [Accessed: 2 Nov 2012].
15. Frankfurter, George M., and Bob G. Wood. 06\. Dividend insurance plan: Theory and practice. London, uk: Academic Press
doze. Malia, M. B (2009)В Dividend Policy and its particular Impact on Reveal Price. [online] Available at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/37750854/Dividend-Policy-and-Its-Impact-on-Share-Price [Accessed: 2 Nov 2012].
13. Miller, Merton H., and Franco Modigliani, 1961, Gross Policy, Expansion, and the Valuation of Stocks and shares, Journal of Business thirty four, 411-433.
15. Parmenter, D (2012)В How to implement quarterly rolling organizing - and get it right first time. [online] Available at: http://davidparmenter.com/files/how-to-implement-quarterly-rolling-planning.pdf [Accessed: 2 November 2012].
16. Proformative. com (2011)В Fixed Finances vs . Moving Budget: Which is Better? | Proformative. [online] Available at: http://www.proformative.com/blogs/tatum-cfo-blog/2011/08/12/fixed-budget-vs-rolling-budget-which-better [Accessed: 2 Nov 2012].
seventeen. Seah, C. K. (2007)В F5 - Budgetary systems. [online] Available at: http://accounting.e-video-lesson.com/index.php/accounting/acca/12-f5-performance-management/479-f5-budgetary-systems [Accessed: 2 November 2012].
18. Smith, Ur. (2012)В Dividend Insurance plan. [online] Available at: http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/faculty/gphillips/courses/bmgt640/dividend.pdf [Accessed: a couple of Nov 2012].
19. WikiAnswer. com (2009)В Does the dividend policy followed by companies have an effect on share selling price. [online] Sold at: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_the_dividend_policy_followed_by_companies_affect_share_price [Accessed: two Nov 2012]
World is a community of people residing in a particular region and having shared traditions ..